The most fabulous tart that comes together in a jiffy!
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 cup cured olives, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sprinkle work surface with a little flour, and roll out the puff pastry to double its size. Transfer to a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Top with olives, Parmesan, red onion, thyme, and pepper.
- Finish off with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake until golden, about 18–20 minutes.
- Serve with another little drizzle of oil.
Made it? Tell us about it–