Makes 24 mini ones
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1/4 melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, orange juice, zest and chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 24 cup buttered muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix powdered sugar and water to a smooth frosting and add just a little on each cupcake.
Made it? Tell us about it–