Orange juice and maple syrup combine to make this roast chicken shine! It's a simple meal that will impress your family and friends. I love Grade B maple syrup, I think the flavor is a little deeper and more complex than Grade A. Give it a try!
4 large chicken thighs
1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
4 whole head of garlic, top cut off
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
4 tablespoons maple syrup (I like grade B)
- Preheat oven to 380F
- Place the chicken skin side up in an oven proof dish.
- Add red onions and garlic and pour over juice, stock and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until golden and done, about 30 min. (your kitchen will smell amazing!)
- Serve with chunks of orange over rice.
Made it? Tell us about it–