This dish basically just makes itself!
8 large chicken drumsticks
6 tomatoes, I used different colors, cut into large chunks
1/2 cup pitted olives
10 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons olive oil
juice from 1 lemon
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 390F, 180C.
- Place the chicken in an oven proof dish and top with tomatoes, olives, garlic and thyme.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until clear juice comes out of the chicken.
- Serve with rice, mashed potatoes or a nice green salad.
Made it? Tell us about it–