A simple yet classic dessert that fits any moment. Dress it up in style for the holidays with ruby rich hibiscus syrup and flowers.
Makes 8 3⁄4 cup ramekins
You will need:
2 teaspoons gelatin
1 cup heavy cream
11⁄2 cups whole milk
1⁄4 cup fine white sugar
2 cups goats milk yogurt orregular yogurt
1 cup hibiscus syrup
- Dissolve the gelatin with a tablespoon of warm water.
- Combine the cream, milk, and sugar in a small saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and stirring constantly, cook until the sugar has dissolved about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the gelatin, and whisk until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk in the yogurt until smooth and pour into 8 ramekins.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to set.
- To serve, drizzle with hibiscus syrup and garnish with flowers.
Made it? Tell us about it–