Dogs are wonderful creatures, but their breath can sometimes be kinda bad. Even little Tanner who is now 4 months gets it. So daddy have started baking parsley cookies for his little pooch. And now you can get sweet breath smelling dogs as well.
Makes about 40
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 g 1/2 stick melted butter
1/3 cup plain yoghurt
1 teaspoon honey
4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- If the dough is to dry add a little water.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 3/8 inch thick. Cut out squares, transfer to parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake the bits for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container.
Photography by Colin Cooke
Made it? Tell us about it–