I love to serve the pork on a piece of toast with greens, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- Place the pork but in a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands, rub all the spices into the meat.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Take it out and cover the top of the pork with passionfruit.
- Pour in the apple juice and cover the dish with foil.
- Place in the oven at 160F, 90C.
- Let it bake in the oven for 6-8 hours.
- Take it out from time to time to check on it.
- When it's done the meat should break apart into small pieces.
- Cool the meat and serve.
- If you want to make BBQ pulled pork mix the meat with a little of the sauce and some BBQ sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–