The cauliflower acts as the meat in this pasta dish.
1 small yellow or white cauliflower head, in pieces
glug of olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1 stick butter
20 to 25 sage leaves
1 package pasta, freshly cooked
1 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the cauliflower in a large roasting rack and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until the cauliflower is al dente and golden.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the sage.
- Use a wooden spoon and work the butter until it starts to brown. This will take just a few minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, cauliflower, butter, sage, and Parmesan.
- Mix well and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–