This is such an easy dish that you can throw together for a quick weeknight meal.
8 slices pancetta
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 garlic cloves
3/4 cup kalamata olives
juice from one lemon
1 LB dry pasta
- Fry the pancetta in a dry pan until crispy.
- Remove pancetta and add olive oil to the pan.
- Fry the garlic on medium heat until soft and golden.
- Add olives and lemon juice. Mix.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Place in a large bowl, add the garlic mixture and oil.
- Add pancetta and mix well.
- Serve with fresh herbs.
Made it? Tell us about it–