This dish is spicy and fresh and a perfect for a weeknight meal
1 tablespoon olive oil
14 ramps, cleaned
1/2 red chili, seeded and cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon pine nuts
grated zest of 1 lemon
1/3 cup olive oil
juice from 1 lemon
1 lbs cooked pasta, I used spaghetti
salt and pepper
20 green olives
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté ramps and chili until soft.
- Add pine nuts and lemon zest and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place the warm cooked spaghetti in a large bowl and stir in the sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olives and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–