2 tablespoons olive oil
4 slices pancetta, cubed
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 head savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup vegetable stock
8 oz pasta, cooked in salted water and drained
1/2 cup grated pecorino
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté pancetta, shallots, garlic and mushrooms until the onion becomes soft.
- Add cabbage, sauté until it gets soft.
- Add stock and simmer until half of the liquid is gone.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over freshly cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with pecorino and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–