Raise your party flags with this festive cake decorating idea!
You will need:
A great cake that you want to make extra special
Scraps of fun fabric
4 Paper straws
- Cut out 12 triangles from your fabric scraps.
- Cut 1/4" slits in the top of each of your 4 paper straws.
- Insert your straws into your cake to make a square.
- Affix your string into the notches you cut into the top of your straws so it hangs between the straws..
- Using a little bit of fabric glue, glue your triangles to your strings!
Made it? Tell us about it–