The molds and sticks you can get at amazon.com.
4 cups finely chopped pineapple
3/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons lime juice
- Bring a small pot of sugar and water to the boil, stir until the sugar is dissolved, cool.
- Place the syrup and half the pineapple in a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Push through a fine strainer.
- Mix with the rest of the pineapple and lime juice.
- Place the wooden sticks in the molds and pour in the mixture.
- Freeze until solid.
- Should be used within 1 week.
Made it? Tell us about it–