3 packs gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
a few drops of pink food coloring
candied violets ( you can buy these ready made)
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, mix 1/2 cup of water and gelatin.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, remove from heat and pour slowly into the gelatin mixture on hight speed.
- Continue mixing for 10-12 minutes.
- Ad vanilla and pink food coloring and mix well.
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line the pan with plastic wrap.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.Spread evenly and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let stand for 2 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into small squares.
- Use a knife covered in cooking spray for this.
- Toss the marshmallows with powdered sugar.
- Serve with a candied violets on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–