The perfect bread for any soup or salad!
Some days all I want to do is BAKE! I love this thin bread/pizza hot out of the oven with some good cheese and a little bit of imported ham like Serrano or prosciutto.
Makes 2 pizzas
2 teaspoons dry yeast
1 1/3 cup lukewarm water
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 1/2 cups plain flour
flaky sea salt
good extra virgin olive oil
- For the dough, mix yeast and water in a bowl.
- Leave for 5 minutes and add honey, salt, oil and flour.
- Mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for at least 1 hour.
- Divide your dough in two.
- On a baking tray press the dough out with your fingers to form a large pizza.They need to be very thin.
- Top as you like.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes... checking often to make sure it does not burn.
Made it? Tell us about it–