1 cup lunk warm water
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon dry yeast
2,5 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoon olive oil
10 grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup crumbled chevre
10 basil leafs
honey to drizzle
- Start with the dough.
- In a bowl mix water, honey and yeast.
- Leave it for 5 minutes so that the yeast starts to work.
- Add flour, salt and oil.
- Work the dough well together.
- Cover with plastic and let it rise for 1 hour.
- On a baking tray press the dough out with your fingers to form a large pizza.
- Add tomatoes and half of the chevre.
- Bake at 450F, 250C for about 5-6 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Take it out and add the rest of the chevre, basil and drizzle with honey.
Made it? Tell us about it–