Strawberry ButterThis butter tastes amazing with anything freshly baked.
Makes about 2 cups
1 cup salted butter
1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
1. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. 2. Add strawberries and beat until mixed. 3. Refrigerate until serving.
For the Popovers:
Butter, for greasing 6-cup popover tin (You can also use a muffin tin.)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Grease popover tin.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, milk and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time to combine. (The batter can be a little lumpy.)
- Pour cup of batter into greased popover tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350ºF and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–