I could eat these balsamic figs with every meal!
4 thick pork chops
salt & pepper, to taste
1 pinch of red chili flakes
1 cup balsamic
2 tablespoons sugar
8 figs, cut in half
- Rub the pork in with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Place on a hot grill and give them 2 to 3 minutes on each side until it's reached desired doneness.
- In a small saucepan, bring balsamic and sugar to a boil.
- Let it simmer 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the figs, cook for 4 minutes. Serve them warm with the pork chops with some of the liquid.
You don’t have to use expensive balsamic, you’ll just be cooking it down.
Made it? Tell us about it–