2 Lb pumpkin flesh (without grains and filaments)
3 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups vegetable stock
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon Thyme
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
a pinch of grated nutmeg
20 chanterelles, cleaned and halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop the garlic and shallots.
- Fry in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the Pumpkin cut into large dice and cover with stock.
- Cook for about 20 min.
- Add the herbs and spices.
- Once the pumpkin is soft, add to a blander and whizz until smoothe.
- Pass through a colander.
- Pour back into the pot and add cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Saute the chanterelles and thyme in the olive oil.
- Divide them in four bowls.
- Fill each bowl with hot soup.
Made it? Tell us about it–