The tomatoes become so sweet and tender and mixed with pasta makes a very light "sauce".
12 small tomatoes (or as many as you want!)
12 cloves of garlic, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1 pound cooked pasta
- Preheat oven to 375F, 190C.
- Cut the tomatoes in wedges and place in an oven proof dish with the garlic.
- Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast until the tomatoes starts to shrink, about 10-12 minutes.
- Place your pasta in bowl and add the tomatoes and garlic, use some of the oil in the pan as well as it has an amazing garlic taste.
- Add basil, some pepper and extra oil if needed.... and enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–