Pizza made with a quick and decadent puff pastry crust! Presented by my friends at Muir Glen Organic!
Makes 2 tarts
You will need:
1 large sheet puff pastry
1 can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
8-10 mini mozzarellas, cut in half
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/4 cup torn basil leaves
1 tablespoon pine nuts (optional)
salt and pepper
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the puff pastry in half and roll it out to about double size in a little flour.
- Place on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese, basil, pine nuts and a little salt and pepper.
- Finish with a drizzle of oil.
- Bake until golden, about 18-20 minutes.
- Cut up and serve.
Top this pizza/tart with your favorite ingredients!
Made it? Tell us about it–