Guacamole with a Scandinavian twist! The addition of dill, sour cream, and salmon roe make this spectacular!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
3 ripe avocados
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons sour cream
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
1 4-ounce jar salmon roe
sliced Moroccan cucumbers
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, and use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Add sour cream, salt, and dill, and mix well. If you are not serving it right away, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to keep the color fresh and green.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with salmon roe.
- Serve with sliced Moroccan cucumbers (they are extra crunchy) and tortilla chips.
Made it? Tell us about it–