2 tablespoons butter
3 leeks, thinly sliced
1 cup ramps, thinly sliced
1 cup water
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup milk
1 large potato, peeled and cut into cubes
1 bunch watercress, washed good
1 tablespoon grated parmesan
1 cup plain yoghurt
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Add leeks and ramps and sauté until tender, this takes 8-10 minutes.
- Add water, stock, milk and potato.
- Bring to a boil and let the soup simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add watercress and parmesan, cook 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and pure into a smooth soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup in large glasses.
- Fill the glasses 1/3 full, then a layer of yoghurt.
- Fill up with the rest of the soup.
Made it? Tell us about it–