This chimichurri is great on steak, chicken or roasted vegetables!
You will need:
½ cup ramps, leaves and bulbs separated
1 cup cilantro
1 cup parsley
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ cup olive oil
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add the ramp bulbs and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the leaves and boil for another minute.
- Strain, then cool under running water and dry with a towel.
- In a food processor, pulse the ramps, ramp leaves and bulbs, cilantro, parsley, salt, and peppers until finely chopped.
- While running, add the olive oil in a slow steady stream until just combined.
- Add the vinegar and pulse a few times more.
Made it? Tell us about it–