The best no-bake cheesecake you will ever have.
4 oz graham crackers
1⁄2 stick butter
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon gelatin
14 oz natural cream cheese
11⁄4 cups heavy cream
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1⁄3 cup sugar
2 cups fresh raspberries
edible untreated flowers
- Place all the crackers in a plastic bag and beat them with something heavy to crush them all.
- Melt the butter and mix it in a bowl with the crackers.
- Press the mixture into a 9” cake pan and let set for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place the frozen berries in a saucepan and heat them up over low heat until they are soft.
- Pour over a sifter so you only have the juice left.
- Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the juice, stir until dissolved, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, cream, vanilla, and sugar until thick and creamy and add a little of the raspberry juice at a time.
- Pour the mixture over the cracker crust.
- Top with fresh raspberries and flowers, by pressing them gently into the cream.
- Cool for 3 hours before serving.
Made it? Tell us about it–