This salad is both beautiful and tasty!
6 small raw beets, different colors
3 raw carrots, different colors
2 oz chèvre, crumbled
salt and pepper
- Wash the vegetables good with a vegetable brush.
- Use a mandolin or a sharp knife and cut the beets and carrots into very thin slices.
- Put the slices directly into iced water, that will make them extra crispy.
- Divide the vegetables on plates and top with chèvre and currants.
- Finish each plate off with some olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
Made it? Tell us about it–