A great salad with lots of crunch and flavor.
½ head of red cabbage, shredded
8 small beets in different colors, peeled and very thinly sliced
1 pink grapefruit, in segments juice from the grapefruit
tiny purple cauliflower leaves
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
- In a serving bowl mix cabbage, beets, and grapefruit.
- In a small bowl mix together juice, oil, and vinegar, and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Serve with a nice roast chicken!
Perfect with some roasted chicken.
Made it? Tell us about it–