This salad is inspired by the color RED.
4 sprigs cherry tomatoes
20 small plum tomatoes, cut in half
glug of olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
8 oz orzo, cooked
1⁄2 red onion, thinly cut
8 radishes, cut in half
1 bunch watercress, washed and dried
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- . Place the tomatoes on a roasting tray and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until they start to crack, about 6–7 minutes.
- Place tomatoes on a plate and add orzo, onion, radishes, and watercress.
- Drizzle with some oil and season with salt and pepper.
Made it? Tell us about it–