A yummy and sophisticated appetizer that can be made in minutes!
You will need:
1 cup fresh ricotta
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped chives
2 egg yolks
salt and pepper
1 pack wonton sheets
Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl mix together ricotta, parmesan, chives, egg, salt and pepper.
- Place a wonton sheet on your work bench and add one teaspoon of filling to the middle.
- Brush with water around the edge and place another sheet on top.
- Use a round cookie cutter and cut your wonton out into a circle shape.
- Heat the oil and deep fry until golden. About 2 minutes each side.
- Serve warm with shaved parmesan and a few greens on top.
Wonton wrappers are SO versatile! You can fill them with just about anything you can imagine!
Made it? Tell us about it–