Roasting beets is very easy. Just remember to roast red and golden beats separate. Otherwise the juice from the red beats will turn the golden beats all red.
8 golden or red beets, washed and trimmed
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F, 220C.
- Place the beets in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Use a small knife to pierce them and check if they are tender.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Rub the beets gently with your fingers to remove the skin.
- Ready to use.
Made it? Tell us about it–