Can I just say how much I love cauliflower? It’s such a saving grace when you are trying to be good.
1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
8 sprigs+more fresh oregano
2 tablespoons tahini
1⁄2 lemon, just the juice
1 garlic clove
pinch of salt
1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- Place cauliflower on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and shake the tray after 10 minutes. The cauliflower should be al dente—not soft and not hard.
- Add 8 sprigs of oregano after the first 10 minutes and let it crisp up in the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add water a little at a time until you have a smooth and creamy sauce.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and add sauce.
- Mix well and top with pine nuts and oregano.
Made it? Tell us about it–