2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 large head cauliflower, broken into pieces
3 cups chicken stock
1 cup cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Start with the toast, use a cookie cutter and cut out stars from toasted bread.
- Preheat oven to 380F.
- Place onion and cauliflower in a large oven proof dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden.
- Place the cauliflower and onions in a large pot and add stock.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let it boil 5 minutes, add stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Pure in a blender and serve with a toasted star, a little olive oil and some pepper.
- Garnish with the toast stars!
Made it? Tell us about it–