Low in calories and fat, tasty, easy to prepare, and so versatile.
1 large cauliflower head
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
2 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons tahini
juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup sultanas
1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 390F (200C)
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and cut them in half.
- Place in a baking dish and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and golden, about 15-18 minutes.
- Mix garlic, tahini, lemon juice, water and oil in a blender, season with salt and pepper. (If you think the sauce is to thick, just add a little more water)
- In a large bowl mix cauliflower, sauce, sultanas and parsley.
Can be served hot or cold.
Made it? Tell us about it–