Roasting makes dates SING! The creaminess of goat cheese and a bright lemon honey sauce will make you so very satisfied and happy!
Chef Michelle Gayer has created a delectable menu that will bring everyone to the table, wherever they are
Recipes by Michelle Gayer + Styling by Sarah Sloane Photography by Christopher Dibble + Text by Leigh Angel
CERAMICS BY RAINA LEE. PINK LINENS BY CATHY CALLAHAN
16 Medjool dates
4 ounces chevre goat cheese
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup honey
juice 1 lemon
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
flaky sea salt
cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400oF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice open dates lengthwise, and remove the pits.
- Stuff the dates with chevre, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine the olive oil, honey, and lemon juice in a medium mixing bowl, and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Place warm dates on your favorite serving platter. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with toasted nuts. Finish with flaky sea salt and cracked pepper.
Made it? Tell us about it–