I love when I can use the same recipe for different things. This tart crust can be used for both sweet and savory tarts. It has a great nutty flavor with a kick.
4 almond-pepper mini tart shells, you can find the recipe RIGHT HERE
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preaheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the plums in half, remove the stones and place on a baking dish.
- Top with brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool
- Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Distribute the plum puree in the tart shells, top with berries.
- Roll out the marzipan between two sheets of parchment paper and cut out hearts using a cookie cutter, place on top of the tarts.
- Dust with confectioners sugar and serve.
Serving a la mode would not be out of the question......
Made it? Tell us about it–