This salad makes a great accompaniment to meat, fish, or chicken. You can also serve it as a part of a buffet.
For the salad:
2 lbs new potatoes
1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives or flat-leaf parsley
For the sauce:
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon coarsely ground Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon runny honey
3 tablespoons vinegar
1⁄2 cup olive oil
salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wash the potatoes well. Boil them until cooked.
- Boil the eggs almost hard. Let them cool.
- Peel and halve the eggs.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Add the mustard, honey, and vinegar.
- Pour in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve or slice the hot potatoes.
- Add the sauce and the herbs.
- Garnish with the eggs.
Made it? Tell us about it–