1. Use a fish rack (They are really great to use for burgers, just wipe it down with a little oil before using)
2. Oil (Rub the whole burger in with oil. Place on the grill and don't flip until you see that it has a nice crust. The burger will loosen from the grill by itself.)
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 pounds fresh bone and skinless salmon filet, in pieces
2 tablespoon chopped dill
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oil in a small pan and sauté the shallots until soft.
- Add salmon, salt and pepper to a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Stir in dill and shallots.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place on a medium hot grill, they need 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Serve the burgers with lettuce, tomato, bun and mayo.
Made it? Tell us about it–