Fresh taste and a healthy plate in minutes! The dressing of mirin, sugar, dill, salt and red chili flakes is absolutely wonderful!
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
4 x 3 oz salmon filet, bone and skinless
salt and pepper
pinch of red chili flakes
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons mirin (Japanese condiment)
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Start by slicing thin slices of cucumber lengthwise using a vegetable peeler.
- Place slices in a bowl with ice water.
- Rub the salmon with oil, salt, pepper and chili.
- Bake in the oven at 375F for about 10-12 minutes. Salmon should always have a pink center.
- In a small bowl whisk together water, mirin, sugar, dill, salt and red chili flakes.
- Plate the fish and add cucumber and red onion on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–