Carla Hall taught me about the wonders of vinegar powder. It’s why her fried chicken is so good, and it gives these wings a crispy surface. For extra-crispy wings, pat the chicken dry before it goes into the oven.
4 pounds chicken wings
1 tablespoon white vinegar powder
1 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt(to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425oF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pat the wings dry, and place them in a bowl.
- Add vinegar powder and salt, and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread wings evenly across lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. With a fork or tongs, turn over wings, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–