This crunchy, bright salad is the perfect compliment to the rich potatoes and savory pork. Plus, it takes about 5 minutes to make.
Serves 4, generously
You will need:
1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and shaved paper-thin
4 large handfuls baby arugula
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
coarse sea salt
large handful toasted walnuts,roughly chopped
- Put the fennel and arugula in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt.
- Use your hands to gently combine everything.
- Taste the salad for seasoning and add a bit more lemon or salt if needed.
- Scatter the walnuts on top and serve immediately.
Made it? Tell us about it–