Another easy, one-pan dish. You can use any sausage you like best to make this crowd- pleaser. I love to use a full coul of sausage if you can ask for it from your butcher! My favorite is sweet Italian sausage with a little spicy mustard on the side.
1 large sausage link of your choice (My favorite is sweet Italian sausage.)
2 large carrots
2 yellow onions
1 whole head of garlic, cut in half
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the sausage in the middle of a large sheet pan. Use a knife to poke a few holes in it.
- Peel the vegetables and fruit, and cut everything into small wedges. Along with the garlic, place around the sausage.
- Top with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Roast until the vegetables and sausage are done, about 30 minutes.
- Serve straight from the pan with hot-and-spicy mustard.
Made it? Tell us about it–