These fresh and easy spring rolls will brighten up your lunch or light dinner! Leave the tails on your shrimps for an impressive presentation.
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon grated ginger
oil for frying
1 mango, julienned
1/2 red pepper, julienned
rice wrappers, prepared as per package instructions
sweet chili sauce for serving
- Peel and devein the shrimp and place in a bowl with garlic and ginger.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the shrimp 30 sec on each side.
- Place cooked shrimp on paper towels.
- Cut the rice wrap into strips.
- Place lettuce on one end of the open wrapper strip.
- Place shrimp, mango and pepper sticks on top of lettuce..
- Roll up the spring roll.
- Serve with a sweet chili sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–