Fresh pineapple is the most delicious thing ever. It’s sweet, juicy, and colorful.
1 green chili, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
pinch of salt
16 shrimp, cleaned
1 teaspoon za'atar spice
salt, to taste
shredded red cabbage
2 small cucumbers, quartered
lime, for serving
- Start by peeling and coring the pineapple and cutting it into cubes.
- Mix in a bowl with chili, half the oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Rub the shrimp with za'atar and a little salt and cook in remaining oil until golden—about 1 minute on each side.
- Heat the tortillas and top them with cabbage, cucumbers, shrimp, pineapple mix, and pea shoots.
- Squeeze some lime over top.
Made it? Tell us about it–