The perfect dish for a party or even an afternoon snack!
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
1 French baguette
6 to 8 oz Brie
2 cups fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the baguette into slices, and spread a thin layer of butter on 1 side.
- Lightly toast in the oven for about 4 minutes, but remove from the oven if it starts to brown.
- Put a slice of Brie on top on bread slices (amount depends on how much you love your cheese!).
- Place the berries in a bowl and crush them gently using a spoon.
- Place the toasted baguette slices on a platter.
- Top with berries and drizzle with honey.
Made it? Tell us about it–