4 tablespoons butter, soft
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
4 oz dark chocolate, melted
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Beat butter and sugar creamy.
- Add the egg and milk and mix well.
- Stir in flour, cocoa and baking powder and stir until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Take them out and roll them in confectioners sugar.
- Place the balls on a baking tray, bake at 350F for about 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Made it? Tell us about it–