A zesty side dish with a little bit of heat, a little bit of sweet, and a whole lot of YUM!
Serves 6 as a side
1 pound brussel sprouts, cut in half
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
3 tablespoons Justin's Honey Almond Butter
1 teaspoon chili sauce (or more if you want it really spicy)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
1/4 cup toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Place the Brussel sprouts on a tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast until golden and tender, about 16-18 minutes.
- While the sprouts roast mix honey almond butter, chili sauce, lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl.
- As soon as you take out the sprouts transfer them into the sauce bowl and stir until coated evenly.
- Mix in the cranberries and pecans.
- Serve immediately.
Made it? Tell us about it–