A really easy and tasty little treat. It goes great with champagne. I could sit and eat sweet and succulent crab toasts all day long!
12 brioche slices olive oil
1 lb lump crab meat
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1⁄2 red chili, finely chopped
salt & white pepper, to taste
- Use a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass to make small, bite-sized rounds of bread.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry until golden on each side. Let them sit on paper towel.
- Mix crab, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili in a bowl.
- Season with salt and some white pepper.
- Place the toasted brioche on a platter and top with the crab mix.
- Finish off each round with some microgreens.
Made it? Tell us about it–