Today's recipe is for a spicy tuna rolls. They are so easy to make and so good. Tuna is such a fantastic ingredient, the taste is amazing and it needs very little help. A little chili, some soy sauce and you are ready to go. The only thing that's important is to buy good quality tuna.
1 LB fresh tuna
1 red chili, finely chopped
6 tablespoons soy sauce
2 english cucumbers
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 cup mayo
1/2 red chili, finely chopped
1 scallion, thinly sliced
juice of 1/2 lime
salt to taste
- Cut the tuna into small cubes.
- Place them in a bowl with chili and soy sauce.
- Mix well.
- Let the mixture stand 30 minutes, this is to make all the flavors mix.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into thin strips.
- Place a little of the tuna mix on each strip and roll together.
- Place the rolls on a platter.
- Spoon extra tuna on top of each roll.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and taste with salt.
- Ready to enjoy.
I serve my rolls with a spicy mayo.
Made it? Tell us about it–