What goes better with watermelon than VODKA!?
1 Ripe Watermelon
2-4 cups Vodka (you don't have to use top shelf!)
- Cut a hole in the top of your watermelon that's at least big enough to accomodate your funnel.
- dig down a bit into the meat of your melon to make sure your vodka gets all the way in!
- Put the funnel into the hole and pour in as much vodka as you can.
- Put the melon in the fridge and top off with vodka when you think of it over the course of about 2 days.
- When you're ready to enjoy the melon, cut it in pieces and serve with spoons.
- Be sure to keep the kids away from this ADULT treat!
Start several days in advance... the longer the melon marinates the yummier!
Made it? Tell us about it–