This is a great standalone salad but also works well served with grilled chicken or white fish.
5 oz green beans
1⁄2 bunch fresh parsley leaves
4 radishes, thinly sliced
1⁄2 cup pea sprouts
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Blanche the green beans in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and place directly in iced water.
- Mix beans in a large bowl with parsley leaves, radishes, pea sprouts, and chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine avocado, oil, and vinegar in a food processor and pulse until smooth. The consistency should be like a thin guacamole.
- Season mixture with salt.
- Mix the dressing into the salad.
The dressing is amazing and it keeps for a few days in the fridge... so make a lot!
Made it? Tell us about it–